martedì 1 marzo 2011

Hello Kitty Nail Polish by H&M (Limited Holiday Edition 2010)


Product Information
HELLO KITTY NAIL POLISH by H&M
Net 0.4 fl.oz /13mL
Colour Name: Kitty Queen
Price: €3.25



The packaging is quite gorgeous. I like the round flat bottle, it is quite space saving in my opinion (unlike bulky nail polish bottles). The brush isn't that so good for I prefer broad flat brushes for easy application. The product consistency is quick dying, a faster application is a must before the product thickens. The product when applied is great, it has a very strong pink colour (hot pink!!) that one coating is enough. The second image shows the swatch, no top coat and just a single coat of the product. It gives a not so shiny effect, nor a creamy effect but somehow a lil' matte so I prefer using a clear top coat to make it last. The nail polish is sparkly and glittery. This nail polish lasts for 4-5 days. There isn't no major chipping but since it has a strong pink colour, minor chipping is quite obvious.
This is a limited Holiday Edition so I don't believe it is available on sale now. So far, a good product and I a product I would definitely recommend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISS SPINDERELLA'S RATING:
3.5/5
RECOMMENDABLE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento