martedì 1 marzo 2011

Welcome to my Beauty World!

Hello there fellow bloggers! This is my newest blog (second after my NAKED-MADEMOISELLE blog). This blog will be exclusively for BEAUTY purposes only. For the past months I have been mixing my personal archives with my make-up review posts and hauls and so now I have finally made this for that purpose. I may update this as often as possible, making it more interesting to all viewers.
I ask for everyone's support. Please FOLLOW this blog, and surely I'll return the favor of following back yours. I believe it's a great way of knowing new co-bloggers in their field and making new cyber friends!

WHAT TO EXPECT:
PRODUCT REVIEWS
This is my passion. I love sharing my thoughts about the products I meet.
HAULS
I love hauling too. It'll be great to share newest stuffs to you!
TUTORIALS AND TIPS
I love watching YT tutorials and I myself wanted to share my own way doing them.
VIDEO BLOGS
I maybe new to this but I will soon launch my Miss Spinderella Youtube channel. I'm pretty much excited about this.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento